Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-27 Origin:Site
The UV laser marking machine belongs to the cold source laser of the laser marking machine. Mainly used for superfine marking, suitable for coding and lettering of food, medical packaging materials, glass, plastic silicone, etc.In this article you will find the characteristics of the UV laser marking machine.
The following knowledge points are listed below:
The introduction of UV laser marking machine
The main features of UV laser marking machine
The application of UV laser marking machine
The UV laser marking machine uses an ultraviolet laser with a wavelength of 355 nm. The focus point is extremely small, and the processing heat is extremely small. Mainly used for super-fine scribing and punching. The principle of marking is to use a short-wavelength laser to quickly cut the molecular chain of a substance, thereby showing a deeper substance, and the direction of the particles forms patterns and features. Compared with optical fiber and co2 laser marking machine, the thermal effect of UV laser marking machine is very low, and the laser is blue, so it is also called "blue laser marking machine". A glare direct to the blue light will cause harm to your eyes,it could take ten minutes to recover.
The UV laser marking machine is characterized by its unique low-power laser beam, which is suitable for ultra-fine processing in the high-end market, the marking surface of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food polymer packaging bottles. The effect is fine, the marking is firm, clean, no Pollution.
No heat is the main difference between traditional laser marking machine and UV laser marking machine. The reason why ultraviolet laser processing is cold processing is that the high-energy molecules of ultraviolet photons directly separate the molecules from the metal or non-metallic materials that need to be labeled. This will cause the molecules to be separated from the material, and this process will not generate heat .
(1) Compared with the traditional inkjet printing process, the UV laser marking machine has the advantage of not being copied;
(2) Without consumables, the laser will notify the photoelectric conversion effect;
(3) The laser beam diameter is small, the processing material consumption is small, and lettering can be used. The minimum word height is 0.3 mm and the minimum word width is 0.03 mm;
(4) The ultraviolet laser marking machine is a cold source laser with low laser power and high cost. Can be used for printing non-metallic materials. Generally used for engraving heat-sensitive materials.
(5) The UV laser marking machine is suitable for materials with a wide processing range, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
(6) Due to the small condensing point and small heat-affected zone, ultra-fine marking can be done with an ultraviolet laser, which is the first choice for customers with high marking requirements.
(7) In addition to copper materials, UV lasers are widely used in processing materials.
(8) Not only the beam quality is good, the focus point is smaller, but also ultra-fine marking can be achieved.
(9) Wide application range; the heating surface is positively small, does not produce thermal effects, and does not cause material burning problems.
(10) Fast marking speed and high efficiency; stable performance, small size and low power consumption.
(1) Suitable for surface marking and micro-hole processing of glass and polymer materials;
(2) Widely used for marking on the surface of packaging bottles (boxes) of polymer materials such as food, medicine, cosmetics, wires, etc .;
(3) Flexible PCB board, LCD display, TFT marking, cutting;
(4) Remove metal or non-metallic coating;
(5) Silicon wafer micro-hole and blind hole processing;
So after reading this article you should have a clear understanding of the feature of the UV laser marking machine now. We also produce FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE, CO2 LASER MARKING MACHINE, click here now!