Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-02 Origin:Site
The UV laser marking machine is one of the laser marking machine series products, and it is also a newly developed laser processing technology.Because the traditional laser marking machine uses laser thermal processing technology, the room for improvement in accuracy is limited. The UV laser marking machine avoid that and could provide accurate marking. Before you apply the machine into your bussiness, you should know the control principle of the UV laser marking machine in order to make full use of it.
The following knowledge points are listed below:
The working principle of the UV laser marking machine
The parameters relating to the control of the UV laser marking machine
The parameter control and marking process
The UV laser marking machine uses a special technique to mark on different surfaces by laser. Users can adjust the power and diameter of the processed radiation to ensure the clarity of the image. It is possible to change the setting of the beam power.
This machine is equipped with advanced technology. High output power and high working efficiency. It uses a laser device as a light source. It is known for the best marking effect, and the processing time for marking on materials is shorter. This UV laser marking machine guarantees the safety of the product, the material will not be deformed or burned due to heat. The area affected by heat is also smaller and produces a beautiful marking effect. This machine is powerful and can meet the customer's marking requirements.
1. Scanning range. The larger the area that the lens can scan, the more popular it is. However, if the scanning area is increased blindly, many problems will arise. If the light spot is thicker, the distortion will increase, and so on.
2. Focal length. The scanning range of the UV laser marking machine is proportional to the focal length of the field lens, and an increase in the scanning range will inevitably lead to an increase in the working distance. The extension of the working distance will inevitably lead to the loss of laser energy. The spot diameter after focusing is proportional to the focal length. This means that when the scanning area reaches a certain level, the diameter of the obtained spot is large, that is, the concentration is not fine enough, and the laser power density decreases very quickly (power density is inversely proportional to the square of the spot diameter), which is beneficial to the processing. Since the relationship between F-Theta mirror and y ”= f * θ, the actual value of θ and tgθ are different. As the focal length f increases, the degree of distortion will become larger and larger.
3. Working wavelength. At present, the most used on the market are 1064nm and 10600nm. However, with the subsequent development of UV laser marking machine, field lenses at 532 nm, 355 nm, and 266 nm will also have corresponding applications..
3. The parameter control and marking process
Determine the stage position: Below the header, there is a stage that can move left and right in the horizontal direction. Depending on the substance to be printed, the horizontal position of the table is determined by rotating the shaft.
Adjust the optical path 18.3cm: there is a vertical direction control button on the back of the engraving chassis. The top one is to move the OK button up and down, dial up is up, down is down; on the green side, the top is fast (thick) movement, the bottom is slow (fine) movement; use a measuring tool to measure, adjust The distance between the surface of the imprinted object and the lens of the engraving machine is preferably marked at a distance of 18.3cm.
(1) Turn on the UV laser marking machine and start the marking machine.
(2) Open the EzCad2.0 software, and then open the previously edited graphics, text, numbers, etc. If you want to mark multiple locations, select (S) to select processing options.
(3) Determine the marking position according to the red light. Under normal circumstances, the position of the red light is not much different from the marking position, the marking position is at the lower left, lower than the position of the red light
(4) After confirming the error, press the marking button to mark (shortcut key: red light (F1), marking (F2)), you can also use the marking button on the UV laser marking machine or the foot device). Among them, if it is a design imprint, it is necessary to repeatedly use the test product to mark, change the parameters to achieve the best effect, save the design file for future use; such as engraving the pattern, carefully observe, check, and accurately mark.